A Few Fun, Eco Beauty Picks: All Under $10

Friday, January 4, 2013


Today, feast your eyes on a small arsenal of superlative, sustainable beauty products, all under $10. All natural, all good. Come and get 'em, boys and girls.

1. Eco Tool Powder Brush {I look forward to my morning beauty routine because of these simple little tools; these vegan cosmetic brushes are too soft for words. The ferule is made from recycled aluminum; I'm not a pop drinker, but if I was, I'd want my soda can to be reincarnated as one of these sleek brushes.}

2. Tru Bee Honey Beeswax Lip Balm {I can finally stop searching for the consummate lip balm; so moisturizing, so perfect for these dry, winter months. This little tube of goodness is peerless. Beekeepers Laura and Jeff are just plain rad; check out their photo-less, but not humorless blog for some good reads. I have a huge crush on their lifestyle.}

3. J.R. Ligget's Old-Fashioned Bar Shampoo {His site is the tops. Admittedly, I was confused at first: Is this the right site? Will I find my magic, earth-friendly hair potion here? As soon as we all get over the This is weird, where's my squeezy bottle? thoughts, there's going to be a love fest. Less waste, all natural? Yes, please. Thank you, Mr. Liggett; my hair has never felt so healthy, never looked so shiny. Don't be fooled by the diminutive size; this tiny bar packs a mighty punch.}


{photomontage by f+d} lip balm image via tru bee; all other images by f+d

No comments :

Post a Comment