{Eco Boutique} Organic Finds from Gorman Shop

Monday, March 11, 2013


Spring is so near, I can almost taste it! It's been a long, achromatic winter here in Chicago, so I'm craving color and then more color. I'm also longing for some warm rays + the green of spring {along with most Midwesterners right now}. 

Over in the Land Down Under there's so much more than Vegemite sandwiches {play this song by Men at Work as you read this post to gear up for warmer climes and eco threads ahead}!

Gorman Shop is an Australian fashion retailer offering up a collection of organic tees that will satiate the strongest cravings for sunny stripes and peppy dots

I have a dearth of layering tees in my wardrobe, so I was happy to find this brand contributing to the eco fashion world via 100% organic tops. Their cuts are flattering and their colors are great for adding a little spunk to your closet.

Check out their playful collection here. Here's hoping for more organic + stylish picks from Gorman in the future!

No comments :

Post a Comment