{Vegan Trainers} A Jolt of Color

Thursday, March 21, 2013


I've got trainers on the mind lately. 

I admit, for daily jaunts with my pooch Electron + for running errands around town I prefer ballet flats. I'm almost always on foot {walking is my main mode of transportation, besides the Chicago el}, hence I need feet-friendly footwear for scooting about {but my heart still goes pitter-patter when I see a killer pair of heels}.

When I traveled to Europe I wore a pair of vermilion Adidas that resembled the Jinga's pictured above. They were oh-so-comfortable for all-day explorations of the museums + out-of-the-way cafes and shops. 

I've been looking for a similar animal-friendly, sustainable pair that will be equally kind to my tootsies. Jinga designs colorful, cozy footwear for those gals + guys who are looking for something outside the box. Click here to learn more about Jinga as a fair and responsible company + their positive impact.

Eco-designer Stella McCartney has partnered with Adidas to bring us a pair of vibrant, lightweight women's trainers. These happy little fellas will put a smile on your face and a jolt of color in your life. How's that for a little pep in your step?


No comments :

Post a Comment