{Eco Beauty Pick} Luxe Nail Lacquers from LVX

Thursday, April 25, 2013

{ LVX lacquer}

When I'm painting, I use color on a canvas with abandon, but I've admitted to being clement when it comes to color in my wardrobe. Well, it's another story when it comes to my toenails; consider me swinging from a chandelier. 

LVX offers a socially responsible, vegan-friendly line of nail lacquers in electric colors that are ultra sexy and ultra glamorous - oh, and they're long lasting. A gal notices these things!

Not only does LVX offer daring + dramatic hues, but their products are free of toxic and harsh chemicals + formulated without the use of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, and Camphor. All products are produced in the good ole U.S.A. 

I love the subliminal language communicated via color, and what's a girl to do with so many titillating hues? Why, pick a polish + paint her nails of course! 

For the entire month of April and in honor of Anti Animal Cruelty Awareness Month, LVX will be donating 20% off all proceeds to the American Society for the Prevention of Animals

No comments :

Post a Comment