{Eco Blogger of the Week} Anton Crone: Bright Continent, Bright Star

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Today, I present you with a wonderful surprise. A virtual tour of the lovely continent of Africa. Are you ready for a midweek safari? This week's eco blogger Antone Crone pens the magical, mystical photo-centric blog Bright Continent, a collection of published and unpublished writing and imagery compiled from journeys in Africa.

Anton is a freelance writer and photographer based in Cape Town, South Africa who supports fair trade in tourism {I've been taking copious notes}. For a cultural tour filled with breathtaking images of lush, verdant landscapes, heart-stirring portraits, lackadaisical wildlife {I absolutely love the pic of the lion soaking up the sun - that will be me as soon as the sun is delivered to Chicago} and lots of sweet bundles of joy {pitter patter goes my heart} head on over.

2 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for your post about Bright Continent! I hope you get the chance to visit us soon. Keep up the great work.

    All the best,
    Anton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anton! I am looking forward to my first trip to Africa this year!

    ReplyDelete