{New York, New York}

Tuesday, May 21, 2013


Today, I have traveling on the mind. Okay, okay, every day I have traveling on the mind. Yesterday, I received an email from a friend in New York who listed Canada, Atlanta, San Francisco + Paris on her agenda for travel destinations this year. 

I have only one locale on my list, but it's a place I've dreamed of going to for a very long time now: Africa. I am so excited, it's all I can do from keeping my thoughts on the here and now. 

Recently, I had the privilege of being interviewed by the good folks at LYDALI for a Travel Blogging Series featuring fashion bloggers from around the globe. In March I wrote about LYDALI, an eco boutique featuring artisan-made jewelry, accessories and home decor from around the world. 

We're talkin' uber cute clutches + a brass cuff that will add a bit of downtown edge to any outfit you cook up: you'll want to peruse these wares pronto, people. Two friends launched LYDALI last year as a side project and are now working full-time connecting with artisans and sourcing beautiful, ethically-made products from Africa, Asia + beyond. Go, go girl power!

So, hop on over mañana {that's tomorrow! oh look, we're learning new words} for a peek at some pics of my travels through France, Italy + Spain on LYDALI's blog!

In the meantime, here are a few shots from my first trip {hopefully the first of many more} to New York City. For my birthday, a friend and I flew to New York for a weekend getaway where we packed as much in as humanly possible. It was a magnificent weekend, and a bit of a blur, too. I do remember cheesecake + a waiter named Happy. Oh, and a play on Broadway with Robin Williams that made me cry. So good.


No comments :

Post a Comment