{Simple Pleasures} Happy, Beautiful, Simple Things

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Today's post is inspired by the words of designer + ethical fashion pioneer John Patrick, founder of the sustainable fashion label John Patrick Organic. He stated, "I think we need to retrain and retool our people, our students, our minds. We need farmers, we need sewers, we need painters: we need small factories that make great and useful things here on our own soil. We, small companies, are the new mini-establishment. We need bikes, also. We need happy, beautiful, simple things."*

{a few of my favorite things from around my neck of the woods}

Jesus rays {as my friend Pete likes to call these beautiful rays of sunshine}

nature + wildlife {I'll never tire of stumbling across these graceful + peaceful creatures}

No comments :

Post a Comment