{simple pleasures} twice as nice: vintage + vegan

Saturday, January 30, 2016


"there is no beauty in the finest cloth if it makes hunger and unhappiness"

mahatma gandhi

{today's simple pleasures}

billy jean: this little vintage denim jacket. i layer it under my moto jacket on cool days or over my loose-fitting tees on warmer days. at first i wasn't sure if i liked it, but it's grown on me, so it's officially "love at second sight"

blank canvas: according to vogue magazine, no dipping temps could curtail the style of the french, and it's true. this winter i've learned all items in one's wardrobe can + shall be layered. i thought i might have to put away my fave eco footwear including these olsen + haus canvas platforms for the winter, but as it turns out, the gals here in paris simply wear tights with their warm-weather gear, including shorts, skirts + kicks. voila! my winter shoe collection just doubled.

{photos by f+d}

No comments :

Post a Comment