{simple pleasures} salon de thé: the tea salon

Saturday, March 25, 2017


“there is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life.” 
lin yutang

{today's simple pleasures}




salon de thé: the quiet morning hours are my favorite time of the day; i like to head out with my camera, stroll solo + get lost {figuratively + literally}. i stumbled across this quiet + compact tea house: a tea salon, café, and a book shop. my cup of tea has a lovely little top floor for a moment of solitude + a bottom floor packed with shelves of old books + new books.

young + old congregate here {this dear little duck heard the click of my shutter + caught me midshot; he gave me a cordial, sideways smile, his mouth filled with bits of freshly baked croissant}; lots of lively chatter among the locals intermingles with a carefully curated selection of blues + jazz tunes spilling from speakers. what a happy discovery!

{images by f+d}

No comments :

Post a Comment